Industrial Color has expanded its capabilities to include on-set and in-house Dailies services to the New York area. This fills a growing need in New York and other states brought about by increased production volume from local tax incentives. Industrial Color is able to provide a highly efficient and seamless coast-to-coast digital infrastructure to serve top film and TV production clients across the country.
“We shot close to 30 hours of material each night and had to get it to our editorial crew the next morning for an important deadline. The gang at Industrial Color was more than up to the challenge. Their enthusiasm, professionalism and tireless dedication to the project was the key to making it all go smoothly. I’m not sure how they did it – but they did. I’m guessing they didn’t get much sleep.” -Mark Hoerr, HBO Vice President, West Coast Post Production
Read the press release for more information about Industrial Color’s new dailies services here.
- Colorfront On-Set & Express Dailies Systems – available in house and on location
- High capacity, fast storage
- Verified data backups
- LTO archiving
- Firesafe Vaults on and offsite tape storage
- High Speed pipelines for transmission to vendors
- Deliverables via hard drive, DVD, PIX, DAX, GLOBALedit or other preferred method
- Customized workflow for specific production needs
- Support for all the latest acquisition formats, including ARRI, RED, Sony, Canon, and Phantom.
Mobile On-Set Carts
- Customizable cart has two redundant Mac Pro Towers, 12 TB RAID, OLED Monitor, dual LTO backup drives
- Loaded with Colorfront Express Dailies, Adobe Creative Suite, FCP 7 and X as well as DaVinci Resolve
- Full-time, trained DIT technicians